Sunday, March 05, 2006

Can't believe this week is gonna be over....

Saturday's jam session was the worst in terms of being together....as everybody seperated after that...damn...Busy week

We met at 11.30 instead of 11 as I had some problems to take care of and Ariff and Tre went to great lengths as to even visit me at my house but unfortunately I had already left....sorry dudes...but I seriously appreciate what you guys did....

I seriously wanna thank you guys for that!!!Thank You from the bottom of my heart...

Ok...moving on..

We had 2 guests this time...last minute then say...wth...anyways thanks for coming....both Faiza and Nazurah:)

We played for 2 hours like usual..next time I wanna plan for 3 hours....haha

In the 2nd hour, MDA arrived, it was cool sia, heven't met them as a band for like fucking long time already and everything was pretty much the same....see lah now i feel lke crying...

Btw...nice meeting u guys

Ok...I just found out Effendi from MDA just got himself an Electro...now I feel jealous...DAMN!!!....gonna work during the March holidays and get me a full bass set...hehe..Oh yeah!!!That's certainly gonna rock!!!

Okok....I gtg ut I'll tell ya this>>>It's only a week left till the holidays...WOOHOO!!!!

I wanna jam again!!!